Lost in Creativity…?
Have you ever made a list of projects you’re just itching to start and then got lost in all the ideas? I bet you have.
And it’s not only projects, but hobbies as well… You see, I want to:
- Get high on the smell of books (also eventually finish reading them, goddammit *no offence Mom*)
- Kill stuff in video games.
- Dabble in Magic… Meaning fix my Magic deck.
- Finish fiddling with this huge crochet project (and stop stabbing my surroundings when I screw up)
- Improve my amazingly awful sewing skills so I can get going on that cool medieval chemise pattern I spent money on.
- … and sew the Ruby cosplay costume… (not sure if that one is ever gonna happen)
- Write. Like seriously. Including the book I have in mind, this blog, my diary, and just overall practice writing more.
- *in a super whiny voice* I wanna watch Outlander again…
- RWBY card game design. I’m at the stage where I need to re-watch all the episodes… For research purposes, obviously.
- And draw chibi characters of my friends (at least without any crooked eyes)
See what I did to myself? Trying to pick what to do next is killing me. How can I keep track of all the social media crap as well (including reading WordPress articles)? Compiling that list helped me realise I am not only deep in rainbow poop, I’m about to drown in it and become a zombie unicorn.
Actually, that would be cool.